Saturday, November 12, 2011

But you are always tired!

I often catch myself saying "I'm so tired" over and over again on bad days. But "I'm tired" doesn't begin to describe it. Have you ever had the flu? You know the bone crushing fatigue that makes you miserable, that is what I feel most of the time. On days when things are looking up, I feel more like just after the flu, and days like today, I feel like full-blown so sick you can't stand it tired. My body feels like it is being crushed by a lead weight that holds me down. Each movement is difficult, and takes strength of will to complete. I don't know that I ever knew what normal energy levels felt like, but I know this is wrong. It is not as simple as "tired" it is more like soul sucking exhaustion. So when I complain about being tired, forgive me for whining, because it is either that or give up entirely and not get out of bed at all. Oh and don't make fun of the pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment